The following is a list of individuals who sent their cancer into remission by only using cannabis oil. No different kinds of treatment were used whereas taking the oil. In many cases, they had been pronounced terminally ill by their doctors. They have been independently established through news media, verifiable documentation or doctor statements. Does this list prove that cannabis oil cures cancer?. What it will prove is that in some cases Rick Simpsons Oil can send cancer into remission. However, before getting to the list, it’s necessary to grasp the scientific reason why cannabis works as a drugs normally, and more specifically, the scientific reason why it can send cancer into remission.
WHY CANNABIS WORKS AS A MEDICINE — THE ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM
The following is a very simple representation of the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) and why Rick Simpsons Oil works as a medicine. It is written for individuals while not a medical or scientific background.
The Endocannabinoid System isn't a theory or associate opinion, it's a observation. All associateimals (with the exception of insects) have an ECS. The ECS was identified by scientists investigating how cannabis interacts with the brain. That’s why they named it the Endocannabinoid System (endo means internal and cannabinoids are composites found in the cannabis plant). The ECS has two primary functions:
1) Retrograde Signaling System — The ECS functions as a signalling system throughout the body. Before the examination of the ECS, specialists believed that signals in the body only went in one direction. With the discovery of the ECS, they recognised that the ECS allows the body to send signals back and forth. This is vital as a result of if the body can’t communicate with itself, it can’t fix itself.
2) Homeostasis — The description of homeostasis is: “the tendency toward a nearly stable equilibrium between interdependent elements, particularly as maintained by physiological processes”. There area unit twelve completely different systems within the body operating along. The other primary function of the ECS is to maintain an inner equilibrium of the body (homeostasis) between all these systems. It does this through a process of locks and keys. The locks area unit referred to as cannabinoid receptors that area unit situated throughout the brain and body. CB1 and CB2 are the most common cannabinoid receptors. The primary keys are called anandamide and 2-AG. By turning these locks on or off, the ECS is able to maintain homeostasis.
It turns out that cannabis has two composites called THC and CBD which can mimic anandamide and 2-AG respectively. So after you consume cannabis, the THC and CBD are able to fit into the cannabinoid receptors in the same way that anandamide and 2-AG do. This is the explanation why cannabis works as a drugs.
The following two brief articles do an excellent job of illustrating the Endocannabinoid System in more scientific detail and describe how the composites in cannabis can be used to fight numerous diseases:
1) a quick two-page timeline of serious discoveries close cannabis that eventually LED to the invention of the Endocannabinoid System and therefore the medical indications of this discovery
2) Dr Ethan Russo was the Senior Medical adviser to GW prescription drugs. GW Pharmaceuticals, a NASDAQ listed company, is regarded to be the leading company in the development of cannabis-based pharmaceuticals. This is a quick four-page outline he wrote that explains why cannabis works as a drugs against a spread of diseases.
HOW CANNABIS OIL FIGHTS CANCER
Now that we understand how cannabis oil works in common as a medicine, let's look at the specific reasons why cannabis oil helps the body fight cancer. The two primary cannabinoids that fight cancer area unit tetrahydrocannabinol and CBD. At this point, thousands of investigations have been conducted in vitro and in vivo which show that these two cannabinoids possess the following cancer-fighting properties:
1) Antiproliferative — It inhibits cancer cells from generating.
2) Antiangiogenic — It hinders the formation of new blood vessels needed by the tumour to grow.
3) Antimetastatic — It prevents cancer from developing to other organs.
4) Apoptotic — It produces the cancerous cell to commit suicide.
The following could be a video on YouTube that profiles Dr Christina Carlos the Jackal, Dr Donald Tashkin and Dr Donald Abrams and their findings on cannabis and cancer.
It must be remarked that smoking cannabis is the least effective way of using cannabis as a medicine. Although smoking cannabis can offer palliative effects, cannabis oil provides a much more concentrated form of cannabinoids which considerably increases its potency. In addition to offering palliative effects, ingesting Rick Simpsons Oil can offer curative effects by interacting with the Endocannabinoid System in a more profound manner. One final note, although both CBD and THC have been shown to have cancer-fighting properties, in the majority of these cases THC was the primary cannabinoid in the cannabis oil.
NOTE — Since there are no clinical comparisons of cannabis oil and cancer, and since doctors do not prescribe it, there is no official protocol .concerning daily dosing amounts. Rick Simpson is the first recorded person to have cured himself of cancer (according to his reports). His story went viral and based on his story, people began using cannabis oil to fight their cancer. He states that ingesting 1 gram (1000 milligrams or 1000 mg) of cannabis a day for 60 days is what is required, but there is no scientific proof for this daily dosage. Nevertheless, anecdotally speaking, this is what people are taking. To give you a bit of perspective — seasoned recreational cannabis users usually take around 25 milligrams (25 mg) in one session. Taking 1 gram (1000 mg) is 40 times that amount! Therefore, do not start at 1 gram per day, instead, you have to acclimate a half rice grain dosage by using the oil three times a day after each meal and slowly increasing it each day, at a pace, you feel comfortable handling.
When you take cannabis oil in large amounts, you are flooding your body with THC. All cancer cells have CB1 and CB2 receptors. When THC binds to those receptors it induces the cancer cell to kill itself (apoptosis). Therefore, the more THC flowing through the body, the more likely it is that the cannabinoids will find and bind to the cancer cells.
Disclaimer: the principles contained here is not designed nor meant to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is only achieved for educational confidences only. You should take full responsibility for the way you decide on to use this information.