Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an autoimmune disorder of the central nervous system that can emerge at any age. MS is generated by injury to the myelin sheath, the protective covering that surrounds nerve cells. When this nerve covering is broken, nerve signals slow down or stop.
The nerve damage is caused by inflammation which occurs when the body’s own immune cells infiltrate the nervous system. This injury will happen anyplace within the brain or medulla spinalis.
Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
Multiple sclerosis symptoms can alternate widely and can display differently for everyone, but the most typical symptoms include:
- Blurred or double vision
- Trouble thinking
- Lack of coordination
- Loss of balance
- Weakness in an arm or leg
The use of Rick Simpsons Oil, cannabis oils, continues to be an emotionally and politically energised issue. A prominent composite found in cannabis oil or cannabidiol has shown to manage numerous diseases, including MS.
According to a 2007 meta-analysis conveyed in Canada, THC was found to be effective in managing neuropathic pain in multiple sclerosis, which can be unendurable for 50 to 70 per cent of MS patients.
While cannabis oil and cannabis-based treatments area unit most recognized for dominant symptoms of MS, there is also some evidence that they can slow the progress of the disease. Though no cure exists for MS, Rick Simpsons Oil treatment is generally focused on controlling symptoms to improve each patient’s quality of life.
Multiple Sclerosis Diet
Choose whole, organic, unprocessed foods as often as possible. To help heal the body with MS eat food that will help you to seal the gut lining, lessen inflammation and food that will support the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
- Good Fats
- Fresh fruits and vegetables;
- Omega-3 fats
- Cabbage and bean sprouts
- Good quality protein such as Bone Broth
- Treated foods– Decrease your exposure to chemicals and toxins by avoiding any foods that are processed. Avoid concocted oils such as canola oil and vegetable oil as it inflames the body.
- Eliminate standard farm out of your diet – Steer off from cow farm because it causes inflammation within the gut line that results in additional MS symptoms. Raw goats milk, yoghurt and cheese can be consumed as an alternative to conventional dairy products.
- Gluten– People with MS usually have a gluten-intolerance and gluten can make symptoms worse. Gluten is found in wheat product like bread.
- Sugar, including artificial sweeteners– Sugar lowers the immune response and causes systemic inflammation. To be sugar-free on Associate in Nursing MS diet are higher.
- Alcohol– will increase inflammation and might produce a cyanogenetic setting.
Rick Simpsons Oil, cannabis oils can be used to control inflammation to protect the nervous system and its functions. Both cannabis oils high in tetrahydrocannabinol and CBD area unit counseled for treating MS.
Together with a diet that reduces inflammation, MS patients could slow the progression of the disease.
Disclaimer: the principles contained here is not designed nor meant to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is only achieved for educational confidences only. You should take full responsibility for the way you decide on to use this information.
Tags: Multiple Sclerosis